- Lay the 4 sides as shown.
- Slot the sides together to create a square stove. Place the assembled stove with the 2 holes at the bottom. Press the base 1mm into the ground or pack with sand or soil to seal.
- Position one c100g Zip™ Fuel block in the bottom of the stove and light the corners in situ via the open top or one of the lower holes in the stove.
- Allow 60 seconds for a yellow all over flame to appear and then place pot or pan of water or food on the stove. The flame will turn blue indicating a clean burn.
- Cook as required and once complete extinguish any unused fuel by smothering with sand, soil or water.