Boilex™ Pyramid Stove
- Remove flat packed stove from packaging.
- Pull out the stove along the hinges or folds.
- Fold around to make a pyramid and hook one end into the other.
- Place on a flat surface, ensure any gaps to the ground are sealed
with earth or sand to optimise performance.
- Place a Zip™ wrapped cube centrally in the stove with the seam facing upwards and light. After 30 to 60 seconds place the mug/mess tin centrally on the stove with the handles over or opposite the ignition hole so handles remain cool. It will burn with a clean flame.
- Bring to the boil and extinguish by smothering with water, sand or earth once completed. One cube should boil 500ml of water in c10 minutes and maintain a rolling boil for over c5 minutes.